Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Candid photos during Mee Ling's wedding dinner
Well, after getting response from the group, I shall post the candid photos during Mee Ling's wedding dinner. During the dinner, I was actually testing my camera, looking for functions that is suitable for taking pictures indoor with dim yellow lights. Mana tau, there is 1 photo which I took when Ling Ling was doing something funny..She was sitting opposite me and I barely hear exactly what she's talking about as an uncle was so excited singing karoake so loudly at the stage. Lets look at the photos...

Ling Ling's palms on her breast... LOL



Guess what is YP and Poh Yoke talking about?

Nai Zhien is showing off her NEW camera.

Yoke Ping : Wah, Sok Tien see see, the dishes look delicious.
Sok Tien : Yalor... Let's chomp down all, don't let other people eat.

The little girl is attracted to Lee Voon. Lee Voon is trying to avoid her..hehe..

Disclaimer : The photos posted above have no intention to offend or hurt feelings of anybody. I just shared the actual fun moments we had during the wedding dinner.

Labels:

 
posted by Jaina at 12/05/2006 09:31:00 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 12/05/2006 7:38 PM, Blogger pieceofmind

hahaha ... pek mun .. you are good lar ... i was one in the candid camera too .. :P