Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Yippie!!!
Wah...after 1 night, suddenly so many posts from many of us...Good progress. Thanks to Meng Keat and YP for making effort to ask many friends to join this blog.

Yeh!!! I'll be going for Mee Ling's dinner..so, I can meet you all. A wedding dinner cum gathering. I'm really looking forward for that big day although it's not my big day...hehe.. Meng Keat has been asking me out for yum cha/steambot/dinner/ktv for so many times as she thought I'll be in Ipoh and i'm so paiseh to inform her that I was in KL for many weekends. Anyway, really appreciate that she invited me along.

I'm now in the office, relaxing as I have submitted a proposal to client just now. A relief after rushing to complete it few days ago. yippie... I miss so many kenny sia's and xia xue's blog and May Zhee (the teenage girl blog, she has wide vocabulary and good writing skills). Gotta read all...then, lunch...
 
posted by Jaina at 11/22/2006 11:57:00 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 11/22/2006 7:58 PM, Blogger Kii

What?? May Zhee's blog you oso read? Wat lar....Yokie and me just kutuk bout her blog. Better read mine and Yokie's blog laaaa....

 

At 11/23/2006 5:26 AM, Blogger LooLoo

Gosh, do you girls know those people, or just reading their for fun??
hmm....interesting, if you didn't know them, but I guess you can say you know them, coz you girls follow up wiht their blogs..
heehhe

 

At 11/23/2006 4:55 PM, Blogger Jaina

Aiya, I read may zhee just to see how naive teenage nowadays and compared to me when I was teenager 10 years ago. I read those celebrity blogger just to spend my free time. They usually don't write about personal life; instead they blog about current issue and add sacrastic remark or joke...The most funniest Kenny Sia had blog about is the Osim Uzapp advertisement on Feb or March 06 post. Read that and laugh non-stop..

I do read Meng keat and yokie's blog every morning. Becomes a routine already..hehe

 

At 11/25/2006 12:50 AM, Blogger Kii

I like reading Kenny Sia and Xiaxue's blog. Very witty!