Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Welcome ..
Well, welcome to our group blog .. Hope you all wont be lazy to update once in a while, at least. But you all kinda fast also. I just missed a day, and suddenly so many entries jor ... erm .. not bad if stay like this. :D
Pek Mun: kelly and I used to say we should be blogging something solid like those famous bloggers do (eg: Kenny Sia, Xia Xue etc), not few lines of updates we did in our personal blog. Else, this group blog wont be different from our personal ones .. Anyhow, just a suggestion. All of you can contribute whatever you want. I guess, we can put Mee Ling's wedding dinner photos here also for those didnt attend. :P
FYI, I have finally changed job. I am with a MNC. Very blur and hopefully I can stay longer ..
Ok lar .. very late now. Need to sleep. Will try to house keep this blog once I can. :) Any suggestion please voice out. Thanks for contribution ..
 
posted by pieceofmind at 11/22/2006 12:21:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: