Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Hi...
Hey Loo Loo... This blog is still new and just few members have just join. Come and join the fun here. We would like to know how are you doing in the States since we are separated for many thousands kilometers. It's now winter time, right? Sure freezing cold there..But, we don't experience it here...Pity, we only have one weather here which is hot and humid..Alamak, why am I talking about weather? as if I have nothing else to talk about..hehehe..macam old aunty talk about weather.

yp, wat type of solid blog you are referring to? I can't write those deep thinking essays..may be I can't convey what am I thinking into words.I'm a bad communicator...

I'm still in KL now lor...sometimes wish to go back Ipoh and work at higher pay than in KL, then I can save much more money and have a healthier lifestyle. Initially, I thought KL is a place of freedom and many things to explore...However, after staying here for more than a year, everything just need money. I can spend RM200 in 1 day!!! I have never spent that much when I was in Ipoh. Even if I go jogging in FRIM, Kepong, need to pay entrance fee. There are many gyms mushrooming in Klang Valley like Fitness First, Yoga Zone and so on. RM175 per month for unlimited access at gym centre. Some ppl even pay thousand of ringgits for yoga for few months... Traffic jam and flash floods seem to be never ending story. Sien... Sorry ar, I complained too much here...
 
posted by Jaina at 11/21/2006 11:41:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: