Thursday, November 09, 2006
Virgin Post
Okie.....as constant request by Yokie, here's our group blog. Where I invited a bunch of ppl to participate, whom are too lazy to register and maintain their own blog.

But Im not too sure how this beta blogger works. I cant seem to upload my own template. So pardon me for using the green boring layout for the meanwhile.

I should be sleeping now, but still awake to write the virgin entry in our very first sisterhood blog, 'In The Cove'. If you find the name kinda lame, blame it on Yokie, it's her idea. Hehe. Anyway, it sounds cosy and comfortable. Better than what we had initially, Togethergether, Bibisingsing, Kekepohpoh, Our Nonsense (what nonsense? I write solid stuff wat!) and even Fruitbasket (thinking of giving each member a fruit nick, Nainai being the papaya, Yokie being the durian, me being the blueberry...I'm the admin wat, I get to pick the best fruit nick lar >_<). I really like Togethergether and Fruit Basket (I really want to be miss blueberry) but both were taken. All the good names were taken, cilaka....but not this one......
In The Cove

Goodnight ppl. See you all post in soon.
 
posted by Kii at 11/09/2006 04:30:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: