Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Boring night
Hey guys
I just got back to work today and seems so lazy after a long holiday......anyhow, cow need to go back to farm jor. T_T

I just invited a couple more people to join the fun in this crazy blogging world. Lee Voon, Loo Loo (yea, finally you're invited), Kit Yen, Debbie......just hope that they check their hotmail often enough. And I'd cast an evil spell and may everyone of you got addicted to the temptation of blogging. My dear bloggers, don't you all follow the bad footstep of Shelley, the lazy blogger. But she give alasan that she got no internet access wor, but proffesion as Maybank IT programmer. Ceh....

Anyway, also upgraded Yokie to be the admin, to help me maintain the blog. Yokie....edit the html and make the layout funkier ar. I'm not familiar with this stupid new beta, my other nice template code can't seem to work on the beta blog.

Ciao now.....

Opps....no time to update my personal blog yet. Wait lar....
 
posted by Kii at 11/21/2006 10:26:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: