Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Take too long to update
Hi Looloo & everyone...
At last, I know how to create the link to all of your blogs. Phewww... took me almost 8 hours to update my own blog. The feeling is so nice though there is alot to learn.. "Ching Doh Doh Ji Gau" Any new stuff, please advise me k.

Tomorrow might going back to KL, which mean I CAN"T blog already... Anyway looking forward to hear more from you guys.. yes, i agree with PekMun. I can only save $$ if I stay in Genting. Otherwise, you'll have to remind yourself to bring out more $$.
 
posted by Anonymous at 11/21/2006 07:10:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 11/21/2006 11:21 PM, Blogger Kii

Hey Sok Sok, how come your personal blog is restricted view geh. I cant view it lar....wuwuwu....Don't want to let me read meh?

 

At 11/21/2006 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

ya meh.. I really dont know. Any ways I can change setting about this? I can't even download my photo at the front page... Bodohnya...