Friday, October 24, 2008
Best Remedies for PMS
The last time I went to Macau is in March 2008. I bought these in SASA shop because its on "SALES", very very cheap After I test it once, I immediately fall in love & become addicted. OMG..

I recall I have a tough time searching for seller in Malaysia & found out this is not available in Malaysia at ALL. At last, a friend of mine came back from Macau & bought me a stock which can last half a year...

Why I love Okamoto Smiling Face?
  • Easy adhesive on Shirts at stomach area
  • 12 hours last heating - increase blood circulation
  • Smooth blooding flow
  • Thin & comfortable (not to worry to be seen bulging)
  • Ease menstrual pain
  • Recommended to use during heavy flow except bedtime

With these heating pad, I can go to work as normal, attend meeting, give presentation etc.. Like nothing happen. The only thing can cause me a need to rest-a-day is dizzyness and migraine, not the side effect of using the heating pad.

I used to suffer menstrual pain , migraine & dizzyness every month. While Okamoto can ease my menstrual pain, I will keep looking for remedies that ease migraine. In fact I have one, sad to say I can't use that during work, cause can't have a cooling pad on my forehead right??

Usually I'll use during premenstrual when body heat suddenly increased. Its easy to get at at drugstore or pharmacy. I never try this brand before but I guess it should give the same effect.

I'm so happy I'm going to Japan coming February 2009. Wish to buy alot alot alot alot.... Okamoto Smiling Face!! Hahahaha.. so excited (^v^)..

Labels:

 
posted by Anonymous at 10/24/2008 07:51:00 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 1/14/2009 4:00 AM, Blogger J.T.

Hello Ladybird

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Have a nice day.

Cheers!