Sunday, May 06, 2007
Introduction of my New Blog
Hi, everybody who read my blog. <(^v^)>
  • Actually, there isn't any big deal after all. I just wanna make an announcement here to inform that I do not restrict any blog readers liao.. Very ma fan to send invitations & get no responses from friends. **SIGH**
  • I almost forgotten that I suppose to work on a blog site which I have abandoned many many moons ago. HAHA...like fairy tales already. When I realised, it took me few days or even weeks to upload parts of my photos and editing them to make it look more pleasant.
  • Some pictures might not be in good quality, I know. I have difficulties in uploading my photos, therefore updating process would be bit by bit per day. Pls forgive me la. The DIGI-EDGE, very char siew, more lembap than MAXIS-3G.
  • Now finally the new blog is ready to be shared. It is called LIFES OF JOURNEY. So far, I only put in 2 trips, which is Redang & Macau. PAI SEH !!! Yeah.. I know I'm as slow as a tortoise. The purpose of this new site is to accumulate all my short trips or long vacations. I almost forgotten most the names of the places that I went in China. Don't worry, take your time to view my blog when you are free. No urge at all.
  • There will be more photos in this blog compare to MEMORY STORAGE. Besides, I'll try to search extra findings on other's culture, food, clothes, places & specialties during each trips. Coming in June, there will be more trips. Which mean, I'll open my eyes "Big Big" during my next vacation *(^o^)*
  • I personally welcome all comments and hoping that we can share some interesting new journeys together.

ADIOS.........
 
posted by Anonymous at 5/06/2007 03:29:00 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 5/07/2007 11:04 AM, Blogger Jaina

wei...what's ur Journey of Life URL?
Yalor, u ar..never update ur blog... no stories from u... :(
Update ur blog more often ler when ur network connection is good.

 

At 5/20/2007 10:08 AM, Blogger pieceofmind

Welcome sok sok ... :)
this is the purpose of this group blog. To announce anything to everyone of us, in case some forgot your personal blog url .. good good ... :)

 

At 5/23/2007 11:53 PM, Blogger Kii

Hi Sok Sok

First of all, slap you....hilang to where??? Har har??? Create blog to collect dust ar? Don't follow Nainai's footsteps ok?

Secondly, welcome back. Hugs hugs huggies.

-N-